13.4.12

Where the wild roses grow

That's it, we're all moved in to our new house! I've taken my sewing stuff out of the boxes, now I just need to buy a small table to put my sewing machine in the spare bedroom. So, normal service is about to resume!
There are so many things on my Sewing To Do list! Gifts, things for the kids, and also quite a few decoration projects. I dream of a home full of handmade things (not necessarily handmade by me!), I have lots of ideas but not much experience - I shall keep you posted!

With my sewing machine still in a box, here's what I made the other day..


I can't remember how I came across the tutorial as I found it on a wedding website! Instructions here.
It's a really nice little project. I only made 8 flowers but I think it would have looked quite nice too if there'd been more and closer together..



No comments:

Post a Comment