27.7.12

Visitors


I'm taking a well-deserved break from sewing, A because after spending so much time on my Advent calendar, I need one and B because we have some little visitors and so we've been busy.. Park, museums, paddling pool, and really making the most of the weather.. 




We also saw the Olympic torch - yayyy, the Oympics are coming to town!!!

Spot the difference..


By the way, the teacher LOVED my Advent calendar! I received so many nice comments from all the mums, the teacher was crying - me too! - a few people have said I should start a business - and I might just do that! One day..

1 comment:

  1. Yes you should start a business, your work is really beautiful!
    Love your photos, so cute the little ones : )
    Have a wonderful day and weekend!
    Big hug!

    ReplyDelete